Monday 3 May 2021

What 'Kannawidan Festival' means for me

 Kannawidan Festival is something I can always look forward to, do you know why? It's quite simple! I will show you what the famous Kannawidan of Vigan City has.

Did you know that Kannawidan Festival's purpose is to promote and share their treasures with the whole world, as it is open for everyone including travelers from different places.

It is a festival that had become a remarkable and amazing tradition that is located in Ilocos Sur which is a beautiful province, the festival starts from late January up to early February.

Kannawidan Festival showcases the deep-rooted religiosity of the townsfolk and it focuses on the children so they would be able to know and enjoy the many traditions, songs, dances, and so much more, don't forget the food.
I have never missed a year without Kannawidan until this year, but I still love it, and that's what Kannawidan is for me


No comments:

Post a Comment

My second Quarter