Friday 23 October 2020

Our Nation’s President!

 

                                                        Photo Credit:REUTERS/Pool/Mark Cristino

 October 20, 2020

President Rodrigo R, Duterte

Malacañang Palace, Compound 

J.P. Laurel St. San Miguel, Manila

        Good day to you Mr. President, I hope this letter finds you in good health. The county is facing a difficult situation and is not as easy to handle, I do hope that you are not pushing yourself too much, your health is just as important as all of ours are.

        You have cared for us and worry about us so much, some people may not like you and might go against you but its because they are too narrow-minded to be able to not notice the change you’ve made. You may talk rather harsh but you speak only of what is right, unlike those who are quiet and sugar coat their words but are indeed just corrupted, you think about your people, and for that, I am proud to have you as our president.

       I remember when you were still campaigning around the Philippines and I just happen to be at the right spot for you to hit me with a DU30 Bracelet in my face, you probably don’t remember all this but I was screaming D-U-30! D-U-30! When you saw me and threw the bracelet, I didn't know this at the time but I thought you were a Filipino actor just visiting our city until my parents watched the news and I saw you win the election for president. I was surprised, very, but I could see how you care about us Filipinos every time I listened to you on GMA news. You are a great president, it’s not just me who thinks that, I’m sure there are a lot more Filipinos that do, that is all Mr. President, and thank you.

Sincerely,

Eunice Chan

Grade 9 student of 1locos Sur

National Highschool (ISNHS)


References:
https://www.rappler.com/nation/elections/duterte-woos-pangasinan-vigan

https://www.brookings.edu/research/duterte-democracy-and-defense/

13 comments:

  1. Hi Eunice, you've really outdone yourself this time! I really like the way you wrote this letter. I'm very amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is well-written and good. You talked aboit the things you wanted to say to our president and I am amazed at how you pointed out how others does not support him. All the best, have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved all that you shared. I like how you support our president. not just like the others who only see his mistakes. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening!I'm amazed on your concern with our president. It's nice to know that there are still people who cares for him despite of his way in ruling the country. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work! Your work is unique and you also mentioned that some Filipino does not support him. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Like The Part Where You Shared Your Experience About Him,This Is Very Well Written And Straight To The Point Keep Up The Good Work

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is amazing. The way you shared your experience in your blog makes it more interesting. Keep up the good work and godbless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am amazed at how you have displayed your support towards our President. You have mentioned his positive actions that many Filipinos, including myself, fail to notice. I hope this letter serves as an eye opener to those who forgets to acknowledge the hardships of our President in leading our nation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your letter was amazing,I like your concern and opinions to our president. We should open our eyes to see his sacrifices and what he has done for our country not only his failures. Keep on believing and praying God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day Eunice! I like your concern to our President. Also on how you appreciate his sacrifices. This is a great message

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like how you shared your own personal experience with the President during his campaign. This is well written, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you expressed your concern and gratitude to our president. I agree with what you said, our president is truly a great president. I like how you delivered your article and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Eunice! I really admire your support, appreciation and acceptance, not being biased, to the president. Keep it up and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

My second Quarter