Monday 3 May 2021

New Year! NEW ME!

 Yehey! Another year has passed fellow humans, you know what that means right? Yes! you guessed it, "New Year's resolution", I had already made a new year's resolution when it was January 1, but let me share with you all a bit about it. 

Last year was disastrous already enough, but then there's me, the lazy, unproductive, and stubborn-headed human. Throughout the year I haven't accomplished much and was not able to focus on something entirely and lead to many ideas, tasks, and much more, that all weren't much given much effort, there were just too many things to do and my head was in shambles. I've also become somewhat of an introvert being locked up for long, not being able to meet and talk to people as often, and also becoming untrusting and avoiding strangers, it has become hard to communicate with another human being, other than my family, without things going awkward or sudden silences. 

School is another thing, I wasn't able to catch up much, and because of the lack of motivation and messed up sleep schedule, finishing modules was a challenge... not to mention some of the materials being hard to understand without someone teaching them rather than just reading them from the modules, that sometimes also lack information that they are supposed to give it. Another bad habit I have formed is the I became dependent and I would rant about a lot of things.


This year! Yes, this year! here is an itemized list of things I plan to do or achieve this year.

1. I will try harder, be more productive and forget trying to be just reactive.

2. I will try to be my old self again, more cheerful, outgoing, and sociable.

3. I will stand up and speak for myself more.

4. I won't be afraid to ask for help and won't overthink things and go insane from thinking

5. I will try to fix my sleep schedule

6. The list goes on....


Well at least that's how I wish things would go

Dear Readers, will you support and help me if needed?




No comments:

Post a Comment

My second Quarter